Kepsub Phuket Private Dive Charter
Kepsub is a great option if you are large group of divers as you can take over the whole boat and tailor-make the trip to suit you with our Phuket Private Dive Charter option.
Explore Phi Phi Islands – famous for their abundance of marine life and stunning lush scenery. Or Racha Yai Island with crystal clear waters and sheltered bays. These sites are suitable for both beginners and more experienced divers. For advanced divers King Cruiser wreck is a great choice and is covered in fish life. Anemone Reef is one of the most colourful and beautiful sites in Thailand.
Phuket Private Dive Charter
Up to 18 certified divers plus up to 22 guests
Racha Yai: 79,000 THB
Racha Noi and Yai: 79,000 THB
Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Koh Doc Mai: 79,000 THB
Phi Phi Islands: 89,000 THB
- Hotel transfers to/from Rawai, Nai Harn, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Patong and Kamala areas
- 3 dive instructors from Andy’s Scuba
- 1-3 dives
- Tanks, weights and weight belts
- Breakfast and lunch
- Snacks and fresh fruit
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Boat insurance
- Hotel transfers outside of the above areas
- Scuba diving equipment at 500 THB per person
- Dive computer at 300 THB per day
If you are more than 18 certified divers and/or you have uncertified divers wishing to do the Discover Scuba Diving training programme, please contact us for a quote.
Refurbished 2017. Length 30m. Indoor saloon/dining area. Outdoor shaded area on upper deck. Large sundeck. Spacious dive deck with freshwater showers. 3 toilets with showers.