Scuba Diving Phuket with Andy’s
At Andy’s Scuba Diving Phuket, we ensure that all our dive courses are kept to small groups so that you have the very best learning experience you can. Our experienced and enthusiastic PADI Instructors provide a high standard of diving education in a safe environment plus you’ll meet new people and have lots of fun too! The beautiful Island of Phuket is a scuba diving destination for many with a wide range of dive sites teeming with fish and marine life.
PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and is the world’s largest dive training organisation so you can be assured that your diving certification will be recognised worldwide.
At Andy’s Scuba Diving Phuket, we provide a full range of PADI dive courses for both beginner and certified divers, with a high standard of training and support throughout, ensuring we deliver the very best experience we can to you as our guest. We are are here to support you from beginning through to the last day of your scuba diving Phuket course with us with our experienced and friendly team.
- Discover Scuba Diving (Try dives for beginners)
- PADI Open Water Course
- PADI Open Water eLearning – complete your theory ahead of your holiday!
- PADI Open Water Referral Finish your Open Water course with us in Phuket
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Emergency First Response Course (First Aid)
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver – highest certification in recreational diving
- PADI Divemaster – first step on the PADI Pro ladder
- Specialty Courses
We can tailor make a combination of the above if you are looking to refine your dive skills whilst on holiday in Phuket – For example, complete both your Open Water & Advanced Open Water Course in just 4 days and get a special discounted all-inclusive price of just 23,400 THB per person – Save 4,000 THB!
If you’re staying in Phuket for a prolonged period of time then grab our free ‘Guide to the cost living’ HERE