Scuba Diving Phuket Day Trips
We have some fantastic dive sites around Phuket and we’ll take you to the best dive sites! Enjoy the fascinating underwater world of the Andaman Sea with a wealth of marine life and explore 2 different dive sites or 3 different dive sites in 1 day.
Please note the below prices and trips are for certified divers only – if you have no dive qualification and would like to try diving then please refer to our Discover Scuba Dive programme HERE.
If you have completed a Discover Scuba Dive programme previously this is not a PADI certified course. Our diving day trips prices are for guests who are Open Water certified or above.
Scuba Diving Phuket Day Trips for Certified Divers
- Racha Yai island – 2 Dives – Price 3,200 THB + 500 THB equipment rental. Pick-up 7.15-7.45am, return 3pm.
- Racha Yai & Beach Visit – 2 Dives – Price 3,400 THB + 500 THB equipment rental. Pick-up 7.15-7.45am, return 4.30pm.
- Racha Noi & Yai islands – 3 Dives – Price 3,900 THB + 500 THB equipment rental. Pick-up 7.15-7.45am, return 5pm.
- King Cruiser wreck, Shark Point & Koh Doc Mai (Advanced only) – 3 Dives – Price 3,900 THB + 500 THB equipment rental. Pick-up 7.15-7.45am, return 5pm.
- Phi Phi islands and Shark Point – 3 Dives – Price 3,900 THB + 500 THB equipment rental + 600 THB marine park fees. Pick-up 7.15-7.45am, return 6.30-7pm.
- Expert Guiding
- Tanks, weights & weights belts
- Hotel transfers (Rawai, Nai Harn, Kata, Karon, Patong)
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
(Equipment rental = BCD, regs, wetsuit, mask, fins)
No credit card fee.
For certified divers only. The fun-diving schedule and prices are for anyone who has an internationally-recognised scuba diving certification.
Not certified? Then why not complete our 1 day Discover Scuba Diving programme?
Scuba Diving Phuket Day trips begin in the morning between 7.15-7.45am when you will be collected from your hotel and transferred by minibus to Chalong pier where the dive boats depart from in a morning. There you will be met by one of our expert Instructors and escorted to the large, comfortable 2-deck dive boat.
After a cooked breakfast you will arrive at your first dive site for dive one of the day and the fun really begins. During the surface interval that follows, you can enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch of International and Thai food. The boat will moor up in a beautiful bay for lunch – the ideal location to photograph the stunning islands and for a spot of snorkeling if you wish.
After lunch, you will be ready for your second dive of the day. On the 2-dive trip, the boat will then head back to Chalong pier arriving around 3pm from Racha Yai.
On the 3-dive trip the boat will travel to the third and final dive site arriving between 3 and 3.30pm returning to the pier between 5-7pm dependent upon which of our scuba diving Phuket day trips you have chosen.
There is an abundance of marine life at the dives sites located in the Andaman Sea around Phuket. You will likely see: nudibranchs, lionfish, butterflyfish, angelfish, parrotfish, scorpionfish, anemonefish, triggerfish, seahorses, sweetlips, pufferfish, moray eels, trumpetfish, snappers and barracuda.
You may also encounter: leopard sharks, black tip reef sharks, dolphins, banded sea snakes, turtles, ornate ghost pipefish, stingrays, trevally, tuna, manta rays, filefish, cuttlefish, octopus, whale sharks and more.
The cost for the Scuba Diving Phuket Day trips per diver is:
- 3,900 THB for 3 dive Phi Phi Islands & Shark Point trip + 600 THB marine park fees, non-divers 2,200 THB + 400 THB marine park fees
- 3,900 THB for 3 dive Racha Noi & Yai OR King Cruiser trip, non-divers 2,200 THB
- 3,200 THB for 2 dive Racha Yai trip, non-divers 2,200 THB
- 3,400 THB for 2 dive Racha Yai & beach visit, non-divers 2,400 THB
- Expert Instructor
- Boat dives
- Tanks, weights and weightbelts
- Hotel transfers to/from Rawai, Nai Harn, Kata, Karon and Patong
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Scuba equipment rental 500 THB for a full set per day
- Dive computer 250 THB per day
- Video & Photographs
Full Set – BCD/Regs/Wetsuit/Mask/Snorkel/Fins = Special Price 500 THB
If you just need 1 or 2 items, individual prices are:
BCD = 200 THB
Regulator = 200 THB
Wet Suit (3mm shorty) = 100 THB
Fins = 100 THB
Mask/Snorkel = 100 THB
Note: Full equipment rental including dive computer, is included in the price of all our courses